- GNU/Linux info.
- Projects related to the Accessibility for the Visually-Impaired Persons..
- Frequently asked questions: in English, in Brazilian portuguese, French, in Dutch (0.6 alpha), Russian (0.6 alpha), Spanish (0.6 alpha).
- Processing e-mail with Oralux: how to set up and use the 3 mail clients by Doug Smith.
- Howto: Using Oralux in Indonesian (Bahasa Indonesia) by Rusmanto Maryanto, pdf, sxw (Open Office).
- Introduction related to Emacspeak in Oralux: in English, French, Portuguese, Russian.
- Emacspeak -- The Complete Audio Desktop.
- Emacspeak tricks (in Emacs Wiki).
- Emacspeak mailing list.
- In French: Tutoriel Emacspeak by Pierre Lorenzon.
- "First steps in GNU/Emacs" by Sylvie Xhaard, in Brazilian Portuguese, French, Spanish.
- "The Calendar and the Diary" by Sylvie Xhaard, in Brazilian Portuguese, French, German, Spanish.
- "SES, Simple Emacs Spreadsheat" by Sylvie Xhaard, in French.
3.1 External links in English
3.2 External links in French
Speakup Tutorial in Brazilian Portuguese by Andre Carioca.
6. GNU/Linux info
In Brazilian Portuguese
7. Projects related to the Accessibility for the Visually-Impaired Persons
Desktops, screen readers, kernel
- Bilingual Emacspeak Project (page in Japanese).
- BRASS, Braille and Speech Server.
- Gnome Accessibility Project.
- The Jupiter Speech System.
- KDE Accessibility Project.
- The Speakup Project.
- Yasr, Yet Another Screen Reader.
- Biglux, French voice synthesizer (MBROLA, Festival), website in French.
- Cicero TTS : French voice synthesizer (in Python) based on MBROLA.
- EFM : French Emacspeak speech server (Franfest/Festival/MBROLA).
- Festival: multilingual speech synthesis system.
- Flite: English voice synthesizer.
- Free(b)soft Laboratory, making computers accessible to blind and sorely visually impaired people.
- FreeTTS : English speech synthesizer written in Java.
- LaSpeak: LaTeX Conversion to XML-Based Speech.
- MBROLA: to obtain a set of speech synthesizers for as many languages as possible, and provide them free for non-commercial applications.
- Multispeech, ru-tts, enlex : Speech server in six languages, Russian speech synthesis, English lexicon.
- OpenMary: Open Source Emotional Text-to-Speech Synthesis System (English, German, Tibetan).
- Brlspeak: A Braille and Speech Mini-Distribution of GNU/Linux.
- Debian Accessibility.
- Fedora Core: How to Install the Speakup Modified Fedora Distribution.
- grml: Linux for texttool-users and sysadmins.
- Knoppix: the BRLTTY braille drivers are available using the 'blind' cheatcode.
- SUSE Blinux.
- TLB - Talking linux for the blind.