If you wish it, you may help us to translate the new Oralux messages or its documentation.
At the moment, the possible languages are Brazilian Portuguese, English, French, German, Russian and Spanish.
The links below point to the translation pages.
These pages are managed by a Wiki, so you may more easily supply your translations online. Here are the distinct steps:
- Select below a translation page,
- In the page, select the link "Edit",
- The page is now displayed with a text area,
- Enter your translation,
- Finally, select the "Save" button. Attention: if you forget to press the "Save" button all your work will be lost!
- Calendar: only a few details (look for REVISAR).
Contact-us, please, if you wish to help to translate the messages to the Russian language.
They are wished; first, we have to obtain the relevant voice synthesizer.
[ Admin Area ]